Thanks SO much to all for their format input!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007

      So many folks graciously replied- and all of them in favor- that I will use the new format for prayer intentions. I thank all you for responding, but if I tried to answer all those posts individually tonight, there'd be no Holy Rule sent. Please accept this general thanks, no less sincere, I assure you.

      Thanks, too, for the kind words many added to their post. As always, I must stress that any good you see coming from me is God's alone. How blessed and grateful and humbled I am that he would use me. I'm just the pipe, folks, the pure water is all His!

      Love and prayers and thanks again,