Holy Rule for June 7

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      +PAX

      Prayers, please, for Brian and his family and we celebrate his funeral liturgy Thursday. Thanks so much. JL

      The ninth degree of humility
      not speaking until he is questioned.
      For the Scripture shows

      two. We cheat ourselves.

      matter up...

      earth," well, there have been plenty of times in the last eight years
      when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me here and I am

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2016

        +PAX

        Urgent prayers for Peter, going through a second divorce and dealing with anger and guilt.

        Prayers for a young woman planning to abort for the second time, that she decides to save her baby.

        Prayers for Nishan's son, age 13 and a "bit of a juvenile delinquent", is missing. Prayers for his safe return home.

        Prayers for Matt, who is preparing for a job interview on Wednesday.

        Please pray for, James, who is greatly suffering from depression.

        Please pray for, Michelle, who is also in the hospital for depression.

        Prayers for William, discerning an Oblate vocation.

        The ninth degree of humility
        not speaking until he is questioned.
        For the Scripture shows

        two. We cheat ourselves.

        matter up...

        earth," well, there have been times in the last 24 years
        when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6

          +PAX

          Prayers for the eternal rest of Stanislaus N., nearly 102, and for his son, all his family and all who mourn him.

          The ninth degree of humility
          not speaking until he is questioned.
          For the Scripture shows

          two. We cheat ourselves.

          matter up...

          earth," well, there have been times in the last 25 years
          when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am