Prayers for Brother Vincent's brother

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007

      Our Br. Vincent's blood brother, Steve, 54, has had a stroke. So far there
      is considerable loss of movement on one side, but the first 72 hours are very
      critical as regards the ultimate prognosis. Ardent prayers, please, for Steve,
      for his elderly parents, Vita and Cos, and for Br. Vincent and all their
      family.
      Lord, help them all as You know and will. God's will is best. All is mercy