$15 Diurnals all sold out

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007

      All the Diurnals at Prince of Peace Abbey have now been sold and there will
      be no more available. Father Herbert has been swamped with phone calls and
      asked that I tell everyone the diurnals have been sold. He appreciates our help
      with the book sale, but the volume of inquiries has gotten out of hand.

      Thanks to Prince of Peace Abbey for making them available and
      congratulations to the folks who finally got one for themselves.

      Love and prayers,
      Br. Jerome, OSB