Used Monastic Diurnals: $15

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      +PAX

      While I gladly did as much as I could to promote Farnborough's new edition
      of the the Monastic Diurnal OSB, and it IS a lovely book, I also know that its
      price from the UK, about $72 US must have been too high for some folks.

      Imagine my joy today when I stumbled over the fact that Prince of Peace
      Abbey, Oceanside, CA, has several copies they are selling for $15 each, first
      come, first serve. There are only a few, but this might help some of you to get
      one of your own, and it will help Prince of Peace, too. Go to their web site
      at:

      _http://www.princeofpeaceabbey.org/_ (http://www.princeofpeaceabbey.org/)

      Click on News and the first article will direct you to the list of books for
      sale.