A Thanksgiving Message.

  • Michael LoPiccolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2006

      I hope no one will object to receiving this post. It was sent to me
      by Sister Mary Joseph and I simply cannot resist, especially as
      Thanksgiving Day approaches.....michael...oblate

      Deo Gratias!!!!!

      The operation went well. Two months ago Donna learned she had a
      tumor on her kidney and the
      Doctor told her 95% of kidney tumors are cancerous and 5% are
      benign. She decided that she
      Was in God's hands and made provision to make a ministry trip to
      Belize to work among the
      Poorest of the poor where there is a high count of aids infested
      children rather than sit around and
      Bemoan why me?

      The operation was difficult because of the location of the tumor but
      the surgeon was able to remove
      a third of her kidney leaving two-thirds intact. The preliminary
      lab report indicated the tumor was benign.
      This report will be followed up with a final report.

      We serve a God who hears our prayers and is faithful to deliver on
      the prayers of His people. When I
      Consider 5% odds against 95% --- it reaffirms and strengthens my
      faith in a God who not only loves us
      But provides healing based upon the promises in the Bible. His Word
      is true.
      Thank each of you for your many prayers for I am more than convinced
      that is the reason we rejoice today.

      God Bless,
      Al & Jean