A Thanksgiving Message.
I hope no one will object to receiving this post. It was sent to me
by Sister Mary Joseph and I simply cannot resist, especially as
Thanksgiving Day approaches.....michael...oblate
The operation went well. Two months ago Donna learned she had a
tumor on her kidney and the
Doctor told her 95% of kidney tumors are cancerous and 5% are
benign. She decided that she
Was in God's hands and made provision to make a ministry trip to
Belize to work among the
Poorest of the poor where there is a high count of aids infested
children rather than sit around and
Bemoan why me?
The operation was difficult because of the location of the tumor but
the surgeon was able to remove
a third of her kidney leaving two-thirds intact. The preliminary
lab report indicated the tumor was benign.
This report will be followed up with a final report.
We serve a God who hears our prayers and is faithful to deliver on
the prayers of His people. When I
Consider 5% odds against 95% --- it reaffirms and strengthens my
faith in a God who not only loves us
But provides healing based upon the promises in the Bible. His Word
Thank each of you for your many prayers for I am more than convinced
that is the reason we rejoice today.
Al & Jean