Br. Jerome: Reflection on the Holy Rule. Nov 22

  • Michael LoPiccolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21 4:20 PM

      Please bless me with your "Prayer Requests" at:

      Please pray for Laurie's mother. She went in for MINOR outpatient
      surgery the day before yesterday morning and had some complications
      with the anesthesia. She was kept in ICU overnight, thinking she
      would be OK to go home the next day. Shockingly, she went into
      emergency surgery yesterday for a Pacemaker. Please Pray! +Please
      pray that Divine Mercy will shine upon those souls who have taken
      their own lives this day. +

      Lord, help them as You know
      and will. God's will is best. All is mercy and grace. God is never
      absent, praise Him! Thanks so much. JL

      anyone who
      does not come on time
      If then he does not amend,
      and made to eat alone,
      at the verse said after the meal.

      nothing flat.

      of Christ. However, chronic unnecessary lateness is often a sign of
      lack of consideration, lack of care for others, maybe even of lack of
      respect. Brother X is my brother. I am responsible for a large chunk

      to apply to family life or workplace,) has to do with what should
      really be
      common courtesy and decency. Granted, sometimes those values get
      simple and modern they are, but those exhortations to polite,
      gentle living are things anyone can follow in any milieu, to great
      Many of those courtesies are threatened or altogether lacking today.
      keep them alive may start a conversion in another we will never know

      Petrsham, MA