A note from Jerome, OSB

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006

      Ever hear people joke that death is just God's way of telling you to slow
      down? Funny how Providence can even use computer "deaths" (well, figuratively
      speaking,) to make one realize that one's plate is too full. With our own
      canonical Visitation and after that a meeting of Abbots Visitor from all over the
      world, our community will be more than doubled in size and there is so much
      extra to do. I just realized that God had His own way of giving me a break in
      these stressful days. Michael is doing a wonderful job and I cannot praise
      nor thank him enough! My mouse froze up and I haven't even had time to go buy a
      new one, the other computer needs to go to the shop, but haven't done that
      yet, either. Haven't even been able to clean the poor hens' house!

      Thanks to Michael and his kindness, the pressure is off me for a few days! I
      would ask those of you who write to me to remember that I am basically off
      line and will check messages only rarely, so please only essential stuff. The
      prayers Michael will gladly take care of.

      I so thank Michael and also thank all of you for your patience with me.

      Love and prayers from Br. Vincent's borrowed computer!!