St. Mary's Monastery Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006

      Thanks to the wonderful efforts of Br. Vincent, we are working on sending a
      newsletter of St. Mary's Monastery to folks. If you would like to receive it,
      just send me your address and we'll be happy to add you to our list. Actually
      (especially in US addresses,) you will be helping us out. We need a certain
      number of addresses to get a better postal rate, a process I don't fully
      understand. Just send to: _brjeromeleo@..._ (mailto:brjeromeleo@...) , as
      I am still not too sure about Yahoo thinking stuff is spam....

      Love and prayers and thanks,