Not QUITE dead yet!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002

      Hello, all. I am still offline. Have a klez virus and cannot reformat
      until my new computer comes from NY. Sigh... There have also been
      phone line problems at the guesthouse. Rather like it never rains but
      it pours.

      Thanks to those who have wondered what happened. I'm not sick or dead
      and I DO check from time to time for messages. I hope to be back on
      line before November!! Pray for that, please! I am otherwise well and
      praying for all!

      Love AND PRAYERS,
      JEROME