Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 148 , Aug 31, 2006
      +PAX

      Folks, I apologize for this forgotten request. I am still learning AOL,
      which puts my mail into an "old mail" file as soon as I read it. Anyone able to
      tell me how to change that? I'd love to know... Anyway, here's the request that
      got lost that way: Prayers for Dusan, perhaps nearing death, for his happy
      death, if God does indeed call him now, and for his wife all those who will
      mourn him.

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome, AOL Dummy

      Message 148 of 148 , Jun 22 1:38 PM

        Prayers for George, needs a heart valve replacement, but is too weak for the surgery. Prayers that he can have the surgery or, should God call him now, for his happy death.