Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 143 , Aug 31, 2006

      Folks, I apologize for this forgotten request. I am still learning AOL,
      which puts my mail into an "old mail" file as soon as I read it. Anyone able to
      tell me how to change that? I'd love to know... Anyway, here's the request that
      got lost that way: Prayers for Dusan, perhaps nearing death, for his happy
      death, if God does indeed call him now, and for his wife all those who will
      mourn him.

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome, AOL Dummy

      Message 143 of 143 , May 21, 2014
        Prayers, please, for a woman who is trying to get established with a doctor;each one she has called either is not taking new patients or does not accept her insurance. Several are retiring or leaving their practice.