A slight change in posting time

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006

      Forgot to tell you all that now, because I share time with two others on
      this account, I will be sending out the Holy Rule the night before, not in the
      morning. My slot of time when I won't be holding others up is after Compline.
      Hey, now Australia and New Zealand might actually get closer to receiving in
      on the date!