Hello, from a still crashed computer

  • jeromeleo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006

      I am SO grateful to Michael LoPiccolo for the fine work he is doing in keeping the Holy Rule coming to everyone. May God reward him and please keep him in your good prayers. He is a loving friend and brother to us all!

      Please, please don't send me any e mails at all. Send prayer requests to Michael. I had literally hundreds (nearly 450,) of messages to sift through and haave just emptied my inbox! Borrowed time on another monastery computer. When I DO get back on-line, hopefully soon, I will have a new e mail address, so please wait till then to write.

      If you need to talk to me, you can always call at :978-724-3227.