Sorry, Holy Rule folks!

  • jeromeleo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006

      Sorry, but my computer has now completely crashed and I will have to re-format. That's why I missed yesterday. I will try to arrange with Michael to impose on his kindness yet again to send the Rule out. When I get back on line, I will most likely have a new address from AOL, so please bear with me. In the meanwhile, I recommend to your good prayers all of the intentions which I cannot now retrieve. If I can get to them later, I will send them out. God is outside of time and our prayers are never, ever late. Sorry for the inconvenience.