Clarification on Prayer requests

  • jeromeleo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2006

      Please do not hesitate to send prayer requests to me. I can receive them and I can post them. The extra time taken since I cannot post them from my e mail, but only from the web page is why I said I would no longer send a personal reply to the person who sent the request, that I would simply post it to list. I am grateful for the offers of help, but I will be all right getting the requests and Holy Rule sent. I just wanted to explain that I would not be sending my usual replies to requests, like "Gladly praying, JL" etc.