Novena to Blessed Kateri

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006

      This novena is being said for my sister, Ginnie Schroeder, who is dying of
      brain cancer. We are saying it from Friday, May 19 to Saturday, May 27. Please
      join us in prayer, and send this on to anyone else whom you think may be
      interested.
      Thank you and God bless.

      Fr. Marc

      Novena to Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha

      Kateri, favored child and Lily of the Mohawks, I come to seek your
      intercession in my present need: for the physical and spiritual welfare of Ginnie
      Schroeder.

      I admire the virtues which adorned your soul: love of God and neighbor,
      humility, obedience, patience, purity and the spirit of sacrifice. Help me to
      imitate your example in my state of life. Through the goodness and mercy of God,
      Who has blessed you with so many graces which led you to the true faith and to a
      high degree of holiness, pray to God for me and help me.

      Obtain for me a very fervent devotion to the Holy Eucharist so that I may
      love Holy Mass as you did and receive Holy Communion as often as I can. Teach me
      also to be devoted to my crucified Savior as you were, that I may cheerfully
      bear my daily crosses for love of Him Who suffered so much for love of me. Most
      of all I beg you to pray for me that I may avoid sin, lead a holy life and
      save my soul. Amen.

      In thanksgiving to God for the graces bestowed upon Kateri:
      one Our Father,
      one Hail Mary
      and three Glory Be's.
      Kateri, Lily of the Mohawks, pray for me.