Holy Rule late today and an apology

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 6:21 AM

      The Holy Rule will be going out later today. I can't get it done before Mass and have to do the mail for the Communities after Mass.

      Also, please accept my apologies, but there are so many prayer requests today that i will not likely be able to acknowledge them all. Please accept their appearance in the intentions as an assurance that I do care and am praying!