How our prayers touched one soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006

      I promised this person I would not reveal anything about identity or procedure, etc., and have permission to pas this on. I OFTEN get positive feedback, but I think many of us may rarely know just how much our prayers each day help others. I was particularly touched by this post I excerpt below, and I hope you will be, too. Knowing that prayers made such a difference in one person's life can strengthen and encourage us to go on praying. Deo gratias!!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome

      "Thank you and to everyone on your prayer list for all the prayers. I must tell you that I FELT their presence and their power during this entire ordeal. At one point in ICU I felt Our Lady's presence by my bed. It was a strange uncanny knowing sort of spiritual thing that only a truly spirit-filled person could possibly understand. I don't dare tell too many about this experience, they will say it was the medication. But my SOUL, knows differently. Thank you, gratias and merci beaucoup to everyone a thousand times over.