A special joy for me....

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005

      What a special joy for me it was to have one of our Nuns, just back from a visit to their dependent house in Tickfaw, Louisiana, say that she had met Sr Anna Grace, one of our Holy Rule readers who was making a retreat there. It truly is a small world, and an even smaller Church and Order!! I am always glad when any level of face-to-face connection enhances our cyber-community, as it has for many. Many it continue apace and beyond! Deo gratias!