Urgent Prayer request

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005

      Ben Bennett, the local carpenter who helped build our chicken house and whom many of you prayed for and helped when he injured his hand badly last year, fell off a ladder today and broke his hip. They are going to try two pins, but may have to do a hip replacement. On top of everything else, his health care coverage is in doubt just now, so prayers are badly need all around. I am off to the hospital to visit him, but wanted to get you faithful prayer warriors on the case immediately.
      Thanks so much!