Prayers for London victims

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 6:26 AM

      The rest of the Holy Rule and prayer intentions will be sent when I get back from Mass. For now, please pray for all the victims of the London terrorist bombings. Those devoted to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, say it for the dying, now at least 40 are dead. Prayers for the pathetically deluded souls who carried out these horrors in the name of religion, too.