Holy Rule for June 7

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2005

      Prayers, please, for Kaye, for whom we prayed for nodules in her neck, she is scheduled for thyroid removal on June 20, also for her husband, who had a gangrenous appendix removed Thursday. For Bill, doing very poorly after a heart attack, and for his nephew, Felix and all Bill's family. Prayers for Bp. Basil, who has lost or misplaced some badly needed cash. Prayers, please, for the return to the Faith, for Ronnie, Fred, Liz and Louis. Lord, help them as You know and will. God's will is best. All is mercy and grace. God is never absent, praise Him! Thanks so much!
      JL

      The ninth degree of humility
      not speaking until he is questioned.
      For the Scripture shows

      two. We cheat ourselves.

      matter up...

      earth," well, there have been plenty of times in the last eight years
      when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me here and I am

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006

        Yahoo groups held up the post to HolyRule list yesterday because it thought it was spam. Sigh... Sorry about that. JL

        Prayers, please, for Emma, 3, stage 4 neuroblastoma and possibly terminal, for her parents, grandparents and all her family, as well as the doctors treating her and all of us. Continued prayers for Freddie, brain tumor, shunt and stitches are out, but rehab and more radiation now, also for Linda, his wife and all their family. Prayers for the parents and family of Michael, 3, who has died. Michael was baptized before his death, Deo gratias! Spyros, heart attack for whom we prayed has recovered nicely, another Deo gratias, and further thanks to God for one who has all but certainly gotten a much less stressful job, sorely needed. Prayers for Mary, abusive boss and trying to be more assertive, also hoping for a transfer! Prayers for an annulment in its early stages.Prayers for Robbie, newly graduated from college and starting his first job, also for Linda and her brothers, working out some shifting relationships since their Dad died.

        Special prayers for Sister Gemma and her family. Only a few weeks ago her sister Stephanie died of cancer, and now her sister Sheila is also very near death from cancer. Their brother, Fr. Frank, was killed in a road accident some years ago, hence their elderly parents are about to lose their third child. This must be terribly hard for them, for all the family. Prayers for the happy deaths and eternal rest of Fr. Frank, Stephanie and Sheila and for the whole family and all who mourn them. Lord, help us all as you know and will. God's will is best. ALl is mercy and grace. god is never absent, praise Him! Thanks so much. JL