3 people, from 3 countries, and the same prayer request!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005

      This has never happened to me before, but three people from Italy, Ireland and England have all requested prayers for the same young woman. As a matter of course, I do not use last names, but in this case, I will, even have a BBC news link to let you see her picture and find out all the facts. Her brother-in-law in a seminarian at the Venerable English College in Rome, where my friend, Sr. Mary Joseph, OSB, is librarian. Hence the Italian request. However, Abigail and her family have been very active in the founding of the Lay Community of St. Benedict, at Worth Abbey, at that accounts for the other two requests by Michael Woodward and Paul Brady. The link is well worth checking out, if only to get a picture of her and her son, Joseph. She is also carrying a second child at this time. Continued prayers for her husband Ben and all her family, too. The family is praying to Pope John Paul II for a miracle, those so inclined might join them in those prayers.

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4474243.stm