4452Holy Rule for Jan. 17

    Jan 16, 2014

      Prayers for:

      David Bird, 55, missing since he left for a short walk on Saturday, and for his family and those searching for him.

      Robert, 17, cancer. Prayers for his family, too.

      Chris on his 44th birthday on the 17th

      Everyone with mental health issues and other invisible illnesses, as well as those who care for them.

      the eternal rest of Brent, whom we prayed for a while ago, and for his family and all who mourn him.

      Mark, discerning a voccation.

      Elizabeth and and husband, Jeremy who are deeply hurting after suffering the miscarriage of a child

      A special intention.

      Jeanie, an elderly lady who's had lots of health problems, now has had a serious stroke; for her niece, Lisa, and her other nieces and nephews.

      Beth, just diagnosed w/ breast cancer and facing surgery and chemo, has strong faith and spiritual support and is requesting prayers.

      But if anyone should presume to do so,
      At the same time,
      and in observance of the Rule,
      knowing that beyond a doubt
      to God, the most just Judge.

      be of lesser importance,
      It is written,
      "Do everything with counsel,

      we have a Father, not a Fuhrer.

      fancy."

      relationship ceases to become self. None of us are anywheres near the

      not revolve around us as an axis!

      frequently
      have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into that compliance!

      Petersham

    • Show all 268 messages in this topic