4341Holy Rule for Oct. 7

    Oct 6, 2013

      Prayers for Monica M. for a safe delivery of baby # 12, due in early November but will probably deliver sooner, severe back pain and fatigue.
      Prayers also for her husband Danny and children Danny Jr., Matthew, William, Hyrum, Simin, Joseph, Hanieh, Lucy, Laura, Danica and Jodi.

      Prayers for Michael S., victim of a computer scam that's pretty serious.

      The ninth degree of humility
      not speaking until he is questioned.
      For the Scripture shows

      two. We cheat ourselves.

      matter up...

      earth," well, there have been times in the last 20 years
      when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am