HOLY MOSES ON FIRST JAPAN TOUR IN HOLY MOSES HISTORY

  • Holy Moses
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009

      HOLY MOSES on first Japan Tour in HOLY MOSES History !!

      Dear Holy Moses Friends,

      we want to give you the excellent News that the new Holy Moses Album „Agony of Death” is released now in Japan . For our Japanese friends, please find here on our site all our information about Holy Moses in Japanese language. Also we want to inform you that we will come for our first time in Holy Moses history to Japan . Check out the Tourdates:

      31. October 2009 – Japan - Osaka - Brand New - Holy Moses, Manipulated Slaves, Riverge

      01. November 2009 – Japan - Nagoya - Holyday, Holy Moses, Manipulated Slaves

      03. November 2009- Japan – Shinjuku -  Live Space MARZ
      - Holy Moses, Jurassic Jade, Abigeil, G.A.T.E.S, Manipulated Slaves

      04. November 2009 – Japan – Tokyo
      - Shinjuku Live Space MARZ - Holy Moses, Youthquake, King's Evil

      Next confirmed HOLY MOSES shows

      Here are the next HOLY MOSES confirmed live dates:

      10.Juli 2009 Obervellach - Hell over Vellach Festival (Kärnten/Österreich)

      11. Juli 2009 Meckesheim - Horns up Festival (mit HOLY MOSES BLOODBOUND FANCLUBTREFFEN)

      17. July 2009, SOAVE Festival , Italy

      22. August, 2009, NOAF Open Air, Wörrstadt

      27. September 2009 - Metal Fest at JB's Dudley , UK , Dudley, West Midland , United Kingdom, England

      04. Oktober 2009 - Metal Mania Festival, Tillburg, The Netherlands - Holland at 013 Popcentrum Tillburg

      10. Oktober 2009 – Metal and Gender, Köln, Live Music Hall, Doro, Holy Moses & Cripper, www.metalandgender.de

      24. Oktober 2009 – Metal For Mercy Festival, Witten , www.initiative-gegen-gewalt.de, Benefiz

      HOLY MOSES on FIRST JAPAN tour in HOLY MOSES History:

      31. October 2009 – Japan - Osaka - Brand New - Holy Moses, Manipulated Slaves, Riverge

      01. November 2009 – Japan - Nagoya - Holyday, Holy Moses, Manipulated Slaves

      03. November 2009- Japan – Shinjuku -  Live Space MARZ
      - Holy Moses, Jurassic Jade, Abigeil, G.A.T.E.S, Manipulated Slaves

      04. November 2009 – Japan – Tokyo
      - Shinjuku Live Space MARZ - Holy Moses, Youthquake, King's

      MORE INFO ON THIS LINKS:

      http://www.myspace.com/holymosesgermany

      http://www.myspace.com/sabinaclassen

      http://www.holymoses.net