HOLY MOSES THANKS DORO PESCH, FANS AND FRIENDS + NEW LIVE DATES !

  • Holy Moses
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008

      1-HOLY MOSES thanks Doro for a great day on the 13th, december 2008 in Düsseldorf and also fans for a great show on Doro Pesch´s 25th Anniversary show:

      We would like to thank my friend DORO for an amazing event on the 13th, December in Duesseldorf. Also we want to give thanks to the whole organization team to make that day possible for DORO.

      We would like to thank also all the fans that came to the show in the ISS Dome in Düsseldorf last Saturday. It was great playing for you and specially for DORO.

      We could feel all your power!! .

      We have some pics from the show on our official MySpace site: www.myspace.com/holymosesgermany

      And we have also uploaded fan footage of “End of Time” taken from the show in our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfhtGkHZnTM

      We will come up with more material from that day in the next days.

      Sabina:

      “ it was so great to be with all the girls on stage singing CELEBRATE – my best wishes goes out to the “Anti-Tussi-Club” (we founded at th 13th, December backstage, hahahahaha) – it joined the “Anti-Tussi-Club” Doro, Tarja, Enid & Jacky of Girlschool, Floor Jansen (After For Ever), Liv (Leaves Eyes) and me, Sabina of Holy Moses. We had so much fun together, also in the end with ALL WE ARE……thanks so much DORO for everything and we wish you another rocking 25 years….”

      2- Holy Moses Bloodbound and Sabina´s Birthday Party:

      We will be celebrating a huge meeting of Holy Moses fans for all over the world and also Sabina´s birthday on December 26th in Niederkrüchten , Germany . The venue will be Pitch Black where we played with Benediction in last tour. You can find more information about it and tickets on: http://www.pitch-black.net

      3- New tour dates confirmed:

      We have some more live shows confirmed. We hope to see you in some of these shows:

      April 5th , 2009 – Metal Cruise V – Koblenz ( Germany )

      July 10th, 2009 – Hell Over-Vellach Festival – Obervellach ( Austria )

      July 11th, 2009 – Horns Up Festival – Festplatz Meckesheim (bei Heidelberg )