HOLY MOSES WILL PLAY A SHOW IN HANNOVER FOR FREE - THIS SATURDAY !!

  • holymosesgermany
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 12:53 PM
      Dear friends,

      Holy Moses will play a secret live show in Hannover/Germany, during
      our rehearsels for the new album. It's for free and in a small club
      http://www.soma-music-club.de

      If you want to join us, come and see us, it will be a huge party from
      a friend of us, why we are playing for him, it's also a secret….so
      come and join us to celebrate a party….the date??? It will be
      Saturday, 15th, september 2007, starting at 8 p.m. (20 Uhr)

      Invite your friends…
      Holy Moses