HOLY MOSES "END OF TIME" VIDEO AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW !!!!!!!!

  • holymosesgermany
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hello metalheads !!!!
      We have uploaded our new video on MySpace, the first one since
      1989´s "Panic". The video is for the song "End of Time" from the 2005
      album "Strength, Power, Will, Passion"
      You can see the video going to our main official sites:

      http://www.holymoses.de

      and

      http://www.myspace.com/holymosesgermany

      Hope you will enjoy this blasting video of pure thrash/death metal
      Thrash on !!!!!!!!!
      Holy Moses