No activity in last 7 days
A new playgroup has started for families in the Hollywood Dell. We are meeting regularly for playdates and music classes. The young kids are mostly ages 10 months to two years...but we have several 3 and 4 year olds keeping company with the older sibling set. We also have a sub-group "Cheremoya initiative" that is meeting and working on ways to make Cheremoya Elementary a viable option for many of our neighborhood families. We have found that there is a real desire on the part of local families to connect as a community for the benefit of our kids. Please join us by adding your name to our private (to members only) database and introduce yourself to the group.
- Aug 11, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.