Online Training

  • Randall Neustaedter
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008

      We are researching ways to put the pediatric seminars online for distance learning. All of our seminars from this year have been recorded. Do any of you know anyone with expertise who can help us with this? We can put them up on our website ourselves or possibly use a service that does it for us? Any ideas? We would like to get this information out there to all of the people who could not attend in person.

      Randall Neustaedter OMD

      ClassicalMedicine Center

      1779 Woodside Rd., 201C

      Redwood City, CA 94061

      650 299-9170

      www.Cure-Guide.com

      Author of Child Health Guide: Holistic Pediatrics for Parents, North Atlantic Books, 2005, and The Vaccine Guide, 2002

      Subscribe to my free e-newsletter by using this link.

    • Joseph Humpherys
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008

        Dr. Neustaedter,

        I do a lot with online video training and seminars. It really depends on how "interactive" you want them to be or if you just want the conferences recorded and then streamed online. If the later is the case, I have a large server that would allow you to do so. Just let me know what you have in mind.

        Joseph Humpherys, NMD

        Medical Director

        Healing Solutions Pediatric Centers

        www.healingpediatrics.com

          We are researching ways to put the pediatric seminars online for distance learning. All of our seminars from this year have been recorded. Do any of you know anyone with expertise who can help us with this? We can put them up on our website ourselves or possibly use a service that does it for us? Any ideas? We would like to get this information out there to all of the people who could not attend in person.

          Randall Neustaedter OMD

          Classical Medicine Center

          1779 Woodside Rd., 201C

          Redwood City, CA 94061

          650 299-9170

          www.Cure-Guide. com

          Author of Child Health Guide: Holistic Pediatrics for Parents, North Atlantic Books, 2005, and The Vaccine Guide, 2002

          Subscribe to my free e-newsletter by using this link.

        • Frank Painter D.C.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Very admiral.  To get continuing-ed credits however, you'd need State Assoc, licensing boards, or schools to support you.  And since most of them make money doing that already, it's an uphill battle, since you are the competition.

            We struggled with that on our website (www.chiro.org) and finally threw in the towel.  If you have a close buddy on a State Board, mayber you'll fare better than we did.

            Frank M. Painter, D.C.

            "The Doc on The Block"
            http://www.chiro.org/acc/

            Editor for the HealthQuest Newsletter
            NOTE:   User Name and Password are both   shaklee

            Randall Neustaedter <randalln@...> wrote:
[...]

                Frankp@...

                "The Doc on The Block"
                http://www.chiro.org/acc/

                The Nutrition Page
                http://www.chiro.org/nutrition/

                Editor for the HealthQuest Newsletter
                http://www.healthquestnewsletter.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2008
                  Yes my server can handle pretty much all the video/audio you want. the next question is how you want to access the information - through a login website, just links on your webiste or the hpa website. If your insterested just let me know and I can have my IT guys call you to discuss how it could be done.

                  Joseph Humpherys
                  SLC, UT