Re: Chocolate Resources (one addition): United Natural Foods USA (this deserves special notice)

  • samkongere2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      Dear Andrius,

      As a matter of fact I am very much happy to the way things are
      moving lately with us in the Open leader forum. I just have to thank
      you and Janet for giving me a wonderful exposure and the insights
      for my longing career ahead for my community is very much
      beneficial. I have been stupidly busy exploring the facts put in
      your mail you wrote, if anything fostered can be fulfilled using the
      new findings. This will mean going back and reducing the snacks
      proposed budget and that is not bad provided we have a start for the
      business a head of us.

      You know that the proposed budgets can be altered giving the right
      decision to tackle the issue at hand. I so much obliged with your
      sentiments to be the business organizer and have some two people and
      I act as their agent to make the business going and this will make
      me not pay rent and something for the legal requirements. This is a
      good idea and I have braced it wealthily. What you do is to reduce
      the budget and confirm to me what we can use to facilitate the
      business here because what I did was the actual research finding and
      moving forward with these findings can do the business a good start
      definitely.

      ButÂ… How will I get the snacks locally here? My found partner
      Kenneth Odoyo Osodo was asking if I can give some few details on how
      I will receive the snacks and the literacy materials to store in his
      premises?. He is a wealthy of knowledge man he is one of my advisors
      and when I told him the proposed business, his idea was as the same
      as your suggestion and he is offering me a joint where I can store
      the materials before I distribute them to schools, beaches, and
      nearby markets using the services of other group members to help in
      facilitating business while doing monitoring and putting data down
      here for our progress as the organizer of the whole affair. He was
      constructing a corridor which is small and doesn't need much rent,
      put electricity which is already connected to the premises and was
      happy if we could use the corridor when finished for the business,
      it is a viable area, open to pedestrians and other commuters to and
      from Mbita point our small trading centre. This will be our
      experimental camp and this is the whole plan.

      The games the children like are of animal's expeditions, sporting in
      general, fighting games, word puzzles, swimming, soccer, netball,
      jumping, wrestling, boxing, athletics and other indoor games etc. It
      will mean you send the flash cards in PDF version and then you will
      give me some tutorials and how I can download them and make the
      flash cards. This mean your online tutorials to me are of paramount
      help towards this. We have to think of this idea of online
      connection as you mentioned here," I think that your ideas on having
      an online connection are very good. For example, the cards could
      include a code that children might enter to win a prize, which might
      include more cards".

      On this Africa source II workshop in January, I must thank you in
      advance on what you have decided to pledge for me, I am thankful as
      always you have come to MY RESCUE Whenever I have huddles here and
      there. The pledged amount will make me have a start and if I can get
      it, it will be of importance to me because I am going down the line
      doing the arrangement. With the situation at hand I will go by Road.
      My total budget stands at USD 250.00 I need to get the Yellow fever
      vaccination because my area is not a prone zone while Uganda might
      have this as other regions here in Kenya.

      The hours I have worked for the group is vital to me because they
      give me ability to know where I am going and what quality of support
      I am to the community and the international networks I am involved
      in. The going might be tougher but my involvement gives me an
      opportunity for a better working experience in the future. I know
      your awards will depend on your decision and that I have no
      suggestion to make for you.

      I am only waiting to see your inputs and later this will make me
      have plenty of help to our group. Let me have the tutorials then. I
      am going to join the holistinghelpgroup. Let me get your comments.

      Best From,
      Samwel