putting vocation back into schools

  • christopher macrae
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2007
      One of my research team were carrying out an interview with one of africa's greatest education entrepreneurs when he said this

      "Helping getting innovation into the south African schools as part of the curriculum, to teach innovation and entrepreneurship in all of our schools. Desperately needed because people learn boring dry theory and come out of schools unable to create anything"

      This leads to the question, where else in African countries are people or entrepreneur networks debating this sort of challenge

      chris macrae
      coming soon travel guide to crisis learning

    • subscribe@studynook.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18, 2007

        This is a problem in Kenya where they come out of University and can not find jobs!

        Asif.