Happy Faith in Europe Day!

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Happy Faith in Europe Day! Dear Friends,

      It is May 9th today and we celebrate 50 years of the European Union. I would like to thank you for participating in the Faith in Europe project. The Faith in Europe dialogue will not end here, next year is the EU year of intercultural dialogue and we hope to carry this project into the years to come.

      If you are celebrating Europe Day wherever you are in the world, do tell us what you did and send us pictures if you can so that we put them up on the project website.

      Please note that the workshop is available for download at the link below,

      http://www.peacechild.org/fie/pdfs/fie_workshop_may9.pdf

      Those of you who have not received a copy of the Faith in Europe magazine, tell me your address and how many copies you would like to order.

      We, at Peace Child International look forward to cooperating with you in many other projects to come.

      Best Regards

      Shahrez Khan,
      Project Coordinator, Faith in Europe
      Peace Child International
      Peace Child International
      The White House. 46 High Street. Buntingford.
      Herts. United Kingdom. SG9 9AH
      Tel:00 44 (0) 1763 274459
      Fax:00 44 (0) 1763 274460
      E-mail: faith@...