Who in Africa would like to lead a webinar?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Thanks to Asif Daya, Jenny Watt and Pamela McLean, we have participated
      in "webinars". These are "online meetings" where we use special to
      software to speak to each other, to chat with each other, and to view
      the same web pages.

      Our lab has the opportunity to organize one such "webinar" each month to
      engage an African independent thinkers (all of our friends in Africa!)
      Asif needs a list of names that he could give to Elluminate, the makers
      of the software.

      We understand that it is hard to plan ahead and that in reality our
      plans may change. But if you would like to lead a webinar - and I
      encourage you to think about it - then please let us know at this time.
      Simply write a letter to one of our groups and let us know what you
      would like to accomplish in the future? That would be the subject of our
      webinar with you.

      Indeed, we have a list of endeavors:
      with many exciting endeavors in Africa. Be sure to write about yours and
      we will include them! What are you working to accomplish this year?
      Please be bold and personal! Inspire us!

      We will be trying to organize equipment (such as microphones and
      headsets and sound cards) for you to be able to participate. Sasha, also
      thank you for noting that used laptops are available at
      http://www.ebay.com for as little as $100 to $200 dollars so that is
      good to explore further, as well as buying computer parts.

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania