Re: [holistichelping] TOMS BURSARY RECIEVED/thanks to Andrea ,Asif,Maria,Janet and all

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Janet,
      Attending this conference is great I have recieved
      good news ..Abursary ..of 250 also..thanks to all
      who are really helping ,this is great to all of us
      especially to the deaf fratenity.
      Now am trying tpo fill the reg form..and somewhereis
      written the modeof payment then it bounces back...ie
      by card visa etc.
      Much more important is the bursary thanks to all.
      God bless you all
      TOM OCHUKA.
      --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Dear Friends,

      Sam, I am so thrilled for you!!! This is marvelous,
      and also well-deserved. It will help a whole range of
      individuals and orgs, so this is the best news of all!

      For Tom and Asif, I did write to my contact among the
      organizers, but am not sure of a response. To you
      both, thanks for your notes, and I will write
      individually too.

      Maria Agnese has indicated her support for Tom to
      attend if needed, and Maria, if you think you can
      still do that, it would be deeply appreciated. Sam and
      David have both expressed an interest in meeting Tom,
      and am sure Ken would like to as well. Ken, a huge
      welcome back, and so delighted as always by your news,
      stories, and presence among us.

      Tom, what will you need to attend? As Sam says, we do
      need to make sure you are registered at any rate, esp
      if you waited to do so until you had heard abt the
      bursary. Is there somewhere in Nairobi Tom can stay?
      At least we wouldn't have to worry abt accommodations,
      as I think the registration fee is just for the
      conference.

      Tom, try to check out the registration situation this
      week, and I will look online too. Asif, I will keep
      trying to make it possible for you to attend...or
      Jenny. But can Jenny attend the conference and give a
      presentation in your place? That would help
      considerably, because otherwise am not sure the
      conference organizers would stretch to accommodate her
      (assuming they could for a "participant", which is yet
      unclear).

      With excitement and blessings to all! Janet