RE: [holistichelping] Fantastic on Bursary, Sam!!/Maria-Tom-Asif-David-Ken

  • subscribe@studynook.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007

      Janet:

      Thank you for your kind note and interest in our success.

      Yes, Jenny can present in Kenya . She knows the material well.

      All your hard work and assistance is much appreciated.

      Asif.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Dear Janet,
        Attending this conference is great I have recieved
        good news ..Abursary ..of 250 also..thanks to all
        who are really helping ,this is great to all of us
        especially to the deaf fratenity.
        Now am trying tpo fill the reg form..and somewhereis
        written the modeof payment then it bounces back...ie
        by card visa etc.
        Much more important is the bursary thanks to all.
        God bless you all
        TOM OCHUKA.
        --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

[...]

        MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        FOSS ADMIRER
        Community Development
        UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

        http://mail.yahoo.com