Info From Sam on Bursary and Registration: Greatest Thanks!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007

      -----Original Message-----
      From: samuel kongere
      Sent: May 2, 2007 8:36 AM
      To: Janet aids
      Subject: Fantastic on Bursary, Sam!!/Maria-Tom-Asif-David-Ken

      Yes! Janet get links here for registration they can still register.
      Sam.
      Dear Mr. Samwel Okech Kongere,
      We are very pleased to announce that you are accepted for a bursary to participate at eLearning Africa, which will take place in the Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi , Kenya , from May 28 - 30, 2007.  Please find attached the information pack for the conference.  You will need to send us confirmation of your attendance as soon as possible.
       The bursary includes: Reduced conference rate: US$ 250.  This means that you will not have to pay the conference fee.
      Online registration: If you have yet not registered for the conference, please register for the conference using this link https://www.online-educa.com/forms_africa/online_registration.php?lang=en . Please enter the term Burs07 in the field Association Code, which you will find under the "Personal Details" section when you are registering online. Please manually type in "0" in the field Conference Participation Fee in the "Payment" section. The term Burs07 in the field Association Code will automatically validate the US$ 0 special rate.  Should you already have registered for the conference, you do not need to register again.
      If you are not in Nairobi and you need financial support to cover your travel expenses and accommodation, we could help you by way of a support letter, which you can submit to organisations that may interested in sponsoring you. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with names or contact details of such organisations.
       Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Kind regards
      Andrea Burris
      Andrea Burris
      ICWE GmbH