Fantastic on Bursary, Sam!!/Maria-Tom-Asif-David-Ken

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 6:16 AM
      Dear Friends,

      Sam, I am so thrilled for you!!!  This is marvelous, and also well-deserved. It will help a whole range of individuals and orgs, so this is the best news of all!

      For Tom and Asif, I did write to my contact among the organizers, but am not sure of a response. To you both, thanks for your notes, and I will write individually too.

      Maria Agnese has indicated her support for Tom to attend if needed, and Maria, if you think you can still do that, it would be deeply appreciated. Sam and David have both expressed an interest in meeting Tom, and am sure Ken would like to as well. Ken, a huge welcome back, and so delighted as always by your news, stories, and presence among us.

      Tom, what will you need to attend?  As Sam says, we do need to make sure you are registered at any rate, esp if you waited to do so until you had heard abt the bursary.  Is there somewhere in Nairobi Tom can stay?  At least we wouldn't have to worry abt accommodations, as I think the registration fee is just for the conference.

      Tom, try to check out the registration situation this week, and I will look online too. Asif, I will keep trying to make it possible for you to attend...or Jenny. But can Jenny attend the conference and give a presentation in your place?  That would help considerably, because otherwise am not sure the conference organizers would stretch to accommodate her (assuming they could for a "participant", which is yet unclear).

      With excitement and blessings to all! Janet

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 6:47 AM

        Janet:

        Thank you for your kind note and interest in our success.

        Yes, Jenny can present in Kenya . She knows the material well.

        All your hard work and assistance is much appreciated.

        Asif.

        I am hppy to let you know that I have managed to receive my bursary application feedback.

        I am now happy to attend the E-learning conference on 28th-30th at Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi .

        I have attached information for those willing to attend the e-learning conference either in or outside Kenya .

        SAM

        P.O BOX 191 ,

        MBITA  040305-KENYA.

        Cell: +254 725 600 439

        FOSS ADMIRER

        Community Development

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 10:49 PM
          Dear Janet,
          Attending this conference is great I have recieved
          good news ..Abursary ..of 250 also..thanks to all
          who are really helping ,this is great to all of us
          especially to the deaf fratenity.
          Now am trying tpo fill the reg form..and somewhereis
          written the modeof payment then it bounces back...ie
          by card visa etc.
          Much more important is the bursary thanks to all.
          God bless you all
          TOM OCHUKA.
          --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

[...]

          UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

          http://mail.yahoo.com