Happy to be accepted for the bursary

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Dear All,

      I am hppy to let you know that I have managed to receive my bursary application feedback.
      I am now happy to attend the E-learning conference on 28th-30th at Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi.
      I have attached information for those willing to attend the e-learning conference either in or outside Kenya.
      SAM

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER