Thanks Andrius!!/welcome Monika and wonderful work!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:46 AM
      Hello Dear Andrius, Monika, and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and immense thanks to you too, Monika!! And welcome to this forum!! I'm delighted to see this longer list of performers, and if you can get me info in the next few days (or a translated press release), I might be able to add them to the article. Not sure, as Andy's dad is quite ill and he is needing to be with him (ie I have sent this article for him to post, and if he does so between now and the time I get further info, I won't be able to ask him to do it again with new info).

      If I don't add this info, I might be able to send a short addendum which will be posted separately. Or, write an article up for the site post-event, listing everyone and describing the fabulous time had by all, haha!! Which I'm sure will be no joke!

      We are deeply grateful and very excited about this fantastic event, and look forward to many conversations both now and in future, as well as to making beautiful music together!! Janet

      Janet,
      Thank you for such a beautiful article!  You're a great promoter!

      Here's a longer list of the musicians who will perform:
      - Algirdas Zokaitis
      - Viktorija
      - Remis "Tanaka"
      - Nikodemas
      - Afroband
      - Jacky
      - J.B. Willit

      Monika Jasinskaite is organizing and promoting our concert.  Her phone
      number is +370 (683) 49423 and email is jasinskaite att yahoo dott com
      and she is with us here, too!  She's written up a press release in
      Lithuanian:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/talka/message/3

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania