Welcome Back, Sam!/your proposal

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      Hello Dear Sam and All,

      So happy to hear you are up and better! And thanks for the proposal, too, which looks good. As I said in my note, I will look at it as soon as I can re edits. I am extremely busy right now, so it may be awhile longer (through One World Beat May 6-7). If I can do it before, I will.  You are also welcome to send to others too, and I can post what you've sent me to HH, if someone else has time in the next couple weeks to look at it.

      As for "doing something about it", that is for all of us to think about and work on. I'm not sure what you envision me doing myself--other than helping re edits and feedback--but this is definitely a group endeavor, by which I mean that whoever and whatever can be helpful needs to be put into the mix.

      How have things been going with OneWorld?  Let us know abt any capacity-building progress which might have been made, or at least might take place, now that you are better.

      With blessings and appreciation, Janet

      Please it is good Andrius to skype me and the I will hear from you , it is good to hear of all your efforts and the better you have done for our lab.You can skycape me at +254 725 600 439.

      I am working on the last quitionaire and i will send it to you may be next week. I will work for ourlove still and hope things will be alright with me. The bit of the proposal i had prepared is with Janet and I hope she is going to do something about it.

      Send me all the good things you have for me I have recovered well and can now work .

      SAMWEL

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
      We've been working on our new wiki at http://www.ourculture.info which
      is based on ProWiki http://www.prowiki.org   ProWiki creator Helmut
      Leitner is very active and helpful in adapting this for our lab.  Franz
      Nahrada and I have thought through a system of eight domains that
      reflect different domains of our vision:
      * loving-god.info
      * openleader.info
      * globalvillages.info
      * findbetterways.info
      * openculture.info
      * ourassociations.info
      * patternlanguages.info
      All of these will access subwikis within our overall wiki:
      * ourculture.info
      I will write more and I encourage discussion, especially at our
      WorkingInParallel working group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/workinginparallel/

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania
      skype: minciusodas

      Helmut,

      Thank you for your work on DomainEnforcing.  Yes, I look forward to your
      solution and please go ahead.  I hope to be on Skype or please email me
      if I forget or to make sure I'm around.

      Thank you for your thoughts on names.  I will reply through our groups.
      In fact, it's best if you write directly to our groups, when you can.

      Andrius

      Helmut Leitner wrote:

      > Andrius
      >
      > I got no Skype contact with you yesterday, as I had expected.
      > Today and tomorrow I'm unavailable.
      >
      > I suggest to implement DomainEnforcing as a natural next step. ETA
      > Tuesday.
      > Except if I hear something different from you.
      >
      > ==
      >
      > In my role as "wiki consultant"
      >
      > I detect a naming problem you are experiencing:
      >   Minciu Sodas => Independent Thinkers => OpenLeaders => OurCulture =>
      > ???
      > to where? It doesn't seem to converge.
      >
      > Is there a special reason for this progression? What do you want to
      > achieve, for example by the last change from OpenLeader to OurCulture?
      > Do you think that the name makes a big difference?
      >
      > If you want to build a community, you should take any chance to discuss
      > such issues and seek a broad acceptance for such identity issues.
      > Otherwise it may arrive as "my culture" and "my ideas".
      >
      > Helmut

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Computer specielist
      Community Development diploma student

      Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day