I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

  • Chris Macrae
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      facebook

      I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

      I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends. Now everyone can join Facebook, even if you couldn't before.

      Thanks,
      Chris

      P.S. Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=670257246&k=268f4edc81&r&v=2
      This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
    • Chris Macrae
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
        facebook

        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=670257246&k=625f713f28&r&v=2
        This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
      • Eric Wanjamah Ndichu
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
          facebook

          I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

          Hi Holistic,

          I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends.

          Thanks,
          Eric

          Here's the link:
          http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=645053822&k=ZWC5Q4R33YXMXBFDTG32T&r&v=2

          See who else has invited you to Facebook:
          Chris MacraeChris Macrae
          168 friends
          0 photos
          This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
        • algis
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007

            Thank You
            I will take deeper look on your activities