Re: Shoe stories and Thank you, Helen and Josephat

  • Josephat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
      Dear Andrius,

      Thank you,the idea is good and it has impressed me.It is a great
      creativity that can do to help ordinary people especially in
      Tanzania were many shoes are imported from Asian countries e.g
      China,singapore,Thailand e.t.c.However there domestic shoe makers
      whom some of them i know,their customers are ordinary people.

      Most of home made shoes are of plastic leather which is cheap to
      produce and to sell to people with low income but not durable[easy
      to wear out].It is a big point if we can plan it domestically for
      many people will benefit especially the ordinary.So i congratulate
      you for an idea.Me,Helen and our team we are working on that
      starting with exciting shoes stories.Thank you

      Josephat Ndibalema[Uyoga Member]
      Dar es salaam,

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>