Re: Pray for Zimbabwe

  • masimba biriwasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
      Dear All,

      The long-suffering people of Zimbabwe urgently need
      your prayers.

      And be rest assured that your prayers will not fall on
      deaf ears, because is indeed listening.

      http://groundreport.com/articles.php?id=2833520

      Pray for Zimbabwe

      Thank You,

      Chief K.Masimba Biriwasha

      I have a strong feeling that every person owes it to him/herself, and to the cause which he is serving to keep their body strong and healthy, for better or worse, for disappointments and for trying positions.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
        Hi Andrius and All,

        Great and glad to appreciate every one of us for good work we did for my food story. I am happy and thank my team for the excellent work. There is still a lot in our hands to expand the couragous attitude of Sharing. I am hoping to see greater things as the year Advances.

        I also see, Greg is happy with our two stories from the fishermen. Yes! our concern around the Lake Victoria is unpredictable rainfall, minimal fish catch, limited agricultural activities due to lack of rainfall. This is because of the depletion of the environment and excessive use of natural resources. We need to do a lot on the lake and it's environs to tap water catchment areas. Sometimes lack of information is making the communities poor. Now the planting is on and the sown crops are drying due to lack of rainfall, soon the crops will dry and re-planting. The people does not know when to recieve rainfall and when to palnt, believe in old methods of planting and old days of climatic trends.

        Integrated farming management approach is better if adopted. We need to diversify ways of making the people do Fish farming, to help the management of the natural resources and preserve many fish species. If the land cannot give good harvest and the lake cannot give fish, then what can people do with the drying lake Water? We need integrated approach for Farm management and Fish farming, we have to bring technology at work to improve community understanding. I love Jeff's ideas of Integrated Farming Management. It is an Idea which can help the comunity we work with here improve farming and food Production.

        I thank all for the good work at My food Story.
        Sam

        masimba biriwasha <simplexbiri@...> wrote:
        Dear All,

        The long-suffering people of Zimbabwe urgently need
        your prayers.

        And be rest assured that your prayers will not fall on
        deaf ears, because is indeed listening.

        http://groundreport .com/articles. php?id=2833520

        Pray for Zimbabwe

        Thank You,

        Chief K.Masimba Biriwasha

        I have a strong feeling that every person owes it to him/herself, and to the cause which he is serving to keep their body strong and healthy, for better or worse, for disappointments and for trying positions.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439