Re: [holistichelping] Priorities: Going Slowly and Thinking Deeply

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 10:15 AM
      dEAR aNDRIUS,
      iMMENSE THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER. wE GOT IT TODAY AND
      WENT THROUGH IT IN OUR GROUP.WE ARE GRATEFUL THAT YOU
      APPRECIATE THE WORK AND STILL WISH TO CONTINUE WORK
      WITH US STILL, THOUGHIN ANOTHER WAYTHOUGH STILL FOR
      YOUR LABORATORY.
      WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU APPRECIATED WHAT WE HAVE DONE
      FOR THIS SHORT PERIOD. WE DID NOT KNOW THAT WE WERE
      STOPPING SOON,SO WE STILL HAVE STORIES ON THE FIELD
      WITH OUR MEMBERS TO COLLECT AND I HAVE COLLECTED THREE
      STORIES RIGHT AWAY.BUT IF YOU SEE THAT I CAN STILL
      SEND THE THREE AND THEN STOP OTHER MEMBERS FROM
      WRITING MORE,I WILL DO SO.
      WE WILL CONCERNTRATE ON THE PRIORITIES ,THINKING
      SLOWLY AND DEEPLY AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
      SOON
      BEST REHGARDS FROM ACTWID KONGADZEM MEMBERS LED BY
      WENDI.

      Need Mail bonding?
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 10:19 AM

> [...]

        > P.S. Sorry that I wrote Cambodia instead of
        > Cameroon. I must have been
        > quite tired!
        >
        > Wendi Bernadette wrote:
        > > Dear Andrius,
        > > Thank you immensely. We shall be waiting and
        > praying
        > > that you get something from your budget for us.
        > > Sincerely ACTWID KONGADZEM MEMBERS led by Wendi
        > > --- Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> Wendi,
        > >>
        > >> Thank you for your team's work and for your
        > letter.
        > >> I will look over my budget this week and respond.
        > >> Thank you!
        > >>
        > >> Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt
        > >>
        > >> Wendi Bernadette wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Re: ANDRIUS, WE WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN
        > KINDLY
        > >> HELP TO SPECIALLY
        > >> CONSIDER US AND SEND US ABOUT A HUNDRED DOLLARS

        Never miss an email again!