You are invited to Azerbaijan (May 11 to May 17, 2007)

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      You are invited to Azerbaijan (May 11 to May 17, 2007) Dear All:

      Now – as the magazine nears completion – I want to bring to your attention this intriguing opportunity to discuss the “Promotion of Global Solidarity and Inter-religious co-operation by young people” in Baku, Azerbaijan – 11 - 17 May.

      David Woollcombe, our President, will be attending the meeting, and Peace Child is one of the recognised partner organisations. A lot of the costs will be paid by the Azeri organisers, so it is an excellent chance for young people with ideas on these critical issues. AND the FiE magazine will be distributed to all participants.

      Please note, the deadline for applying to this event is April 15, 2007.

      You will find attached an information pack and application for for the Seminar. Please also see if you fulfill the requirements of the seminar.

      Wishing you a happy holiday weekend!

      Shahrez Khan,
      Project Coordinator, Faith in Europe
      Peace Child International