Re:Help for orphans international school

  • Josephat Ndibalema
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:23 AM
              Dear Samuel,
       Much hopes on you,i read about what you are doing in your locality the idea of establishing a special school for orphans is good enough for me i suppose.Iam very impressed whith your plans,really the young generation deserves such a support and thinking on education for vulnarable childrens sounds good than ever.I congratulate you,well done.

          But to add a point if things goes right you should also think of establishing shelters for opharns i dont know how the problem is big in your neighbourhood but in case of Tanzania it is big.Such an idea cames into my mind in case of my neighbourhood i think we can think to do that in the future since childrens especially the orphans have no access to education,health care and sometimes decent shelter.
                 And most of the street childrens in Tanzania are the orphans that is according to my personal reseach,i wish to share much experience from what you are trying to do so as to let it happen in Tanzania to let the idea live longer.

      Josephat Ndibalema [member of Uyoga community group]
      P.o Box. 9140,
      Magomeni,
      Dar es salaam,
      Tanzania,