Funding for our team in Cambodia

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:19 AM
      Wendi,

      Thank you for your team's work and for your letter.
      I will look over my budget this week and respond.
      Thank you!

      Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt

      Wendi Bernadette wrote:

      Re: ANDRIUS, WE WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN KINDLY HELP TO SPECIALLY
      CONSIDER US AND SEND US ABOUT A HUNDRED DOLLARS SO THAT WE CAN USE TO
      COLLECT STORIES.